Do you know that the way you play PSP Games on Android you can also play it on your PC, here are some best ultimate guides on how to play PSP Games on PC by using Ppsspp emulator.
There are many free PSP Emulator available on the Internet for PC to play PlayStation Portable Games. But, The best PSP Emulator for PC is PPSSPP (PSP Emulator)
For easy step on hoe to play Ppsspp on PC watch video
Ppsspp Minimum System Requirements for PC
- Operating System – Windows, Linux OS and macOS.
- CPU– Pentium 4 or High.
- RAM – 512MB+.
- GPU – Any That Supports Pixel Shader Model 2.0 Version.
- Storage – 50MB For Ppsspp Installation.
- Device – you can use to play with Keyboard or Gamepad.
Steps on How To Play PSP Games On PC Using Ppsspp Emulator.
- Open your Google Chrome or Operamini Browser in your PC.
- Go to ppsspp.org to download the emulator if you find difficult you can easily download here.
- Click on Download option
- Select Operating System of your PC (Window is my OS) and Download latest version Ppsspp Installer for your PC.
- Open downloaded PpssppSetup.exe File.
- Select Language and click on OK button.
- Browse and Select Destination Location to Install Ppsspp and click on Next button.
- Click on Install button.
- Click on Finished button.
- Close this README text File Notepad Tab.
- Browse and Select any PSP ISO game from your PC memory and click on it.
- Plug your gamepad and start playing.